Well, Guys In case you guys have bought the HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 to offer power to your workspace at home or in the office. It is a great idea in order to check for the driver updates once. The power given by the small cubical dock is up to 100W & actually, it supports two 4K displays, wired network access, & an audio conferencing module. This post will help to update the HP Thunderbolt G2 Dock drivers on Windows 11 PC.
Download HP Thunderbolt G2 Dock Drivers
Two methods are there to update an external device on your PC. Use the official OEM website & also download the updated drivers just from there or use a third-party tool for downloading & also updating all drivers of your PC & external devices in one go.
Use the Manual Method
The manual procedure of updating drivers just requires certain technical knowledge with time & strive to accomplish. Well, the whole update of the Thunderbolt G2 drivers just means updating the USB audio driver, the Firmware, & the Ethernet Controller driver. The below-mentioned steps will guide you guys to smooth the HP Thunderbolt dock update on your system.
- First of all, go to the HP website & there search for your product or tap on your product below.
- Expand all the parts just like Docks- Firmware & Driver and Driver – Network. Also, download all the drivers you guys like to update.
Important Note: HP makes it a spot in order to keep the drivers updated on the website. Visit this website & also follow the same steps, you will also download a new set of updated drivers on your PC.
- The files downloaded are accomplishable or exe files & can be run by a double-tap.
- Carry out the tips and tricks on the screen with positive responses & install the updated drivers on your PC.
- Restart your PC to permit the alterations to take effect.
Use The Automatic Method
In order to update Thunderbolt G2 Dock drivers on your PC? Use driver updater software like Advanced Driver Updater. Well, Must remember that this application does not require any preparation and it can be used by everyone. It can scan your computer for outdated, missing, and corrupt drivers and update them with the most compatible drivers available on the internet. It also takes a backup of already installed drivers only before updating them & also provides the users an option to restore them.
First of all, download & install the ADU from the link mentioned below:
- After the installation procedure completes. A shortcut icon in order to set up the application will automatically be created on the desktop. Double-tap on it to go to the application.
- Tap on the Start Scan Now button to begin the driver scan.
- Locate HP Thunderbolt Dock update simply from the list of driver glitches highlighted. Tap on the Update Driver link next to it.
- The process will take time however, it is actually an automatic one, & you have to sit back & relax.
- You are completed.
A driver is actually a small program or set of codes that are installed in your Personal Computer to establish a communication b/w the hardware & software which in this case is the HP Thunderbolt G2 Dock and your OS i.e. Windows 10. Both the procedures are guaranteed to work the best, however, it is the time & effort & Tech knowledge needed that creates a difference b/w the two. I recommend using Advanced Driver Care for a quick update of all the drivers of your PC without having to download & install each driver. For any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments box below. We would love to get back to you with a fix.