The Logitech G502 Hero is actually a great gaming mouse that looks sturdy and has a premium feel. This is actually an amazing mouse for FPS games as it has low click latency, a customizable CPI range, a changeable polling rate, and lots of programmable buttons. But, a few users have recently complained that their Logitech G502 Hero is not functioning or not correctly detecting at times. In this article, we’ll show you how you can Fix Logitech G502 Hero Not Working or Detected.
- 1 How to Fix Logitech G502 Hero Not Working or Detected?
How to Fix Logitech G502 Hero Not Working or Detected?
A number of factors are there that can also cause the Logitech G502 Hero mouse not to work or detect glitches, and fixing this issue is not a handy task. In case your Logitech G502 Hero mouse is also not functioning accurately, then you guys can fix the issue by using any one of the below-mentioned solutions. For knowing more about it, keep reading.
Check the Pobledwer switch is Ena:
In case your Logitech G502 Hero Not Working, firstly, you need to make sure that the power switch on the mouse is not disabled. In case the mouse power switch is off, the mouse will not connect & will not work accurately. Therefore, you guys need to confirm that the switch is enabled
Clear the unifying receiver & battery
The easiest & most effective method to resolve the issue with the Logitech G502 Hero Not Working or detected issue is to clear the integrated receiver & batteries for about 5-10 seconds. Clearing & re-inserting the battery and receiver will permit the device to reboot & enable the PC to recognize the device again.
Also see: Fix: Logitech G502 Hero Stuttering or Lagging badly
Update Mouse driver
In case your mouse driver is corrupt or out of date, your Logitech G502 Hero doesn’t work accurately and occasionally probably not be detected on your system. All you guys can do here is update the mouse driver. To do so, must follow these steps,
- Press Windows + R at the same time to go to a RUN dialog box, type devmgmt.msc, & press OK.
- Now inside the Device Manager, then locate & expand the Mice & other pointing devices category.
- Choose your Logitech Mouse driver & right-click over it
- Tap on the Update Driver Software option from the scroll-down menu.
- Once done, reboot the system and check if the issue is fixed for you.
Uninstall the Mouse driver
Another solution to fix the Logitech G502 Hero Not Working or Detected problem is uninstalling & reinstalling the Mouse driver. This solution has helped many users, therefore, we also strongly suggest the same. To do so, must follow these steps,
- Press Windows + R at the same time to go to a RUN dialog box, now type devmgmt.msc, and press OK.
- Now inside the Device Manager, you should locate & also expand the Mice and other pointing devices category.
- Choose your Logitech Mouse driver & right-click over it.
- Tap on Uninstall device option from the scroll-down menu.
- Once done, reboot the system; during the reboot process, your system will reinstall the latest driver automatically.
Modify USB port
In case the currently connected USB hub doesn’t offer the mouse with the required power, the Logitech G502 Hero mouse is not working accurately. In order to fix this issue, you guys can try to connect the unifying receiver to the system via another USB port.
Check the Receiver on another system
In case your receiver is injured, the Logitech G502 Hero mouse probably will not work, or the system will not detect it accurately. You guys can try it on another healthy system for finding out in case the main culprit of this issue is the receiver. To do so,
- Head to another system and go to Device Manager on that system. (to do so, must follow these below steps)
- Here press Windows + R at the same time to go to a RUN dialog box, type devmgmt.msc, & press OK.
- Now inside the Device Manager, locate & expand the Mice and other pointing devices category.
- Connect the receiver to one of the USB ports, & view the system recognizing your receiver.
- In case yes, then you guys can also see the HID-compliant mouse option under the Mice & other pointing devices category.
- You guys can make sure that your receiver is in perfect condition.
Use the mouse on a different surface
Occasionally electric & metal items probably interfere with the signal of your Logitech G502 Hero mouse. Consequently, it probably does not work accurately. Here what you guys can do is keep your mouse away from electric items just like cellular phones, other wireless mouse devices, & receivers. Likewise, do not place the mouse or receiver over the metal surface, especially cables or long metal rails.
Try the mouse on another system
You guys need to use the mouse on another system to check in case it is working accurately or not. In case your Logitech G502 Hero mouse fails to work on another PC. The issue is with the mouse itself, therefore, consider replacing the mouse with a new one.
This was for the Logitech G502 Hero Not Working or Detected issue. In addition to all these, also, you guys can replace the battery with a new one to fix the same issue.
All of the above fixes have helped lots of users, thus we hope these will work on your case. In case you guys have any questions or feedback, please write down a comment in the section below.
Leave a Reply