Well, we will use an Android emulator to install Keye for PC. These Android Emulators simulate the Android environment in your laptop/desktop and it allows you to install & use apps that are available on the Play Store. Keep in mind that the Bluestacks & MEmu play are the two topmost Android emulators. That is available for you on the internet. Let’s look at the way in which we can use these emulators in order to install your favorite app Keye on your PC, Windows, & Mac.
Keye for PC
It is absolutely free surveillance tool that is used to manage videos of P2P cams. It has two main functions: IPC (interprocess communication) & DVR (digital video recorder). The first permits users to connect the camera device to an Android phone device & control different commands & as well as activities, whilst the second records all the camera’s videos & also saves them on an SD card for seeing them later.
This app provides lots of functions. Along with the playback function, users of this app can simply play videos that have so far been recorded. All of the recorded videos are stored in the app. Users of Keye can also see them at any time. The videos are playing via a built-in video player. Additionally, users can take screenshots of this app.
In case the camera has an intercom task, the app supports users in two-way communication. Additionally, users can listen to the sound of the video. Keye offers a warning & notification function. Along with this function, users receive notifications in the app once movement or facial recognition finds you in the camera video. Basically, we can say that this is an app that permits users to watch live streaming of the camera via an Internet connection.
Features of Keye App
- The main features of the Keye app are live video monitoring
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom controls
- Also, snap pictures for live feed
- Save videos on the Memory card
- Simply speak & listen via the camera
- Store snapshots & recordings
How to Install Keye for PC
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Android Emulators in order to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks is even available for Mac too. Here we are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download & Install Keye for PC Windows Laptop. Now let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
A Quick Guide:
- Download Bluestacks from their official Site. Do not try downloading from any 3rd party as it contains spam.
- Install Bluestacks and let it download the additional data for the Game Engine.
- After that, the final installation stage will begin. Which might require you to disable the Windows defender sometimes interrupts the installation.
- Once that is over, enter a Google ID in Bluestacks to access the Play Store.
- Search for Keye on the Play Store.
- Click Install and after the installation, enjoy using Keye For PC.
In case you encounter any problem while following the guide above. Here is a detailed guide that’ll cover all those problems.
- If you haven’t downloaded an emulator yet, here are the links you can follow to download:
- Game Loop
- You’ll get a small file that will only open the interface of the emulator. Then the emulator will automatically download the Game Engine. Which is necessary to run apps and games on it.
- Once the download is over, the final installation will begin. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it till the installation is over.
- After the installation, the emulator will ask for a Google ID. Provide one as it is necessary to open the Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for Keye
- Click on Install and once it is over, click on open and enjoy using Keye for PC.
Well, Guys! The good news is that users can use Keye for PC. Definitely, this is possible via third-party Android emulators. These Android Emulators include the Google Play feature, therefore, you guys can download Keye as an Android device. Above is a simple guide to download Keye on a PC, Windows & Mac
Leave a Reply