Do you wish to recognize what song/music is playing in your background? It can also be done by means of SoundHound for PC. Locate the new song playing around you in a few seconds
SoundHound for PC
SoundHound is basically a music discovery application that supports users to recognize & identify any music playing in the background. This app works on PCs that use emulators to run Android applications.
With over 300 million users & counting, this app is a delight to lots of users. It offers a voice-controlled player, real-time lyrics, and an app that supports users to tell what song is playing. SoundHound also permits users to save the songs & lyrics they have listened to in recent times.
- When a new song is playing in your background. Go to the SoundHound app and click on the orange button. It will also identify the song for you and offer you all of its details.
- In case you like the new song & you wish to sing along to the beat. You can also use the live lyrics feature to sing the song without missing any words.
- In case you really liked any song that you discovered. Also, you can save it to your Spotify or Rdio playlist. That you can listen to it later actually.
- The app offers you many features & one of them is to purchase the songs through the Google Play Store from within the app itself.
How to Install SoundHound for PC
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Android Emulators in order to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks is even available for Mac too. Here we are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download & Install SoundHound for PC Windows Laptop. Now let’s start our step by step installation guide.
A Quick Guide:
- Download Bluestacks from their official Site. Do not try downloading from any 3rd party as it contains spam.
- Install Bluestacks and let it download the additional data for the Game Engine.
- After that, the final installation stage will begin. Which might require you to disable the Windows defender sometimes interrupts the installation.
- Once that is over, enter a Google ID in Bluestacks to access the Play Store.
- Search for SoundHound on the Play Store.
- Click Install and after the installation, enjoy using SoundHound For PC.
In case you encounter any problem while following the guide above. Here is a detailed guide that’ll cover all those problems.
- If you haven’t downloaded an emulator yet, here are the links you can follow to download:
- Game Loop
- You’ll get a small file that will only open the interface of the emulator. Then the emulator will automatically download the Game Engine. Which is necessary to run apps and games on it.
- Once the download is over, the final installation will begin. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it till the installation is over.
- After the installation, the emulator will ask for a Google ID. Provide one as it is necessary to open the Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for SoundHound
- Click on Install and once it is over, click on open and enjoy using SoundHound for PC.
I hope you guys will like the post & also understand all the steps. In case you still have any issues and also questions related to this post, then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.