Are you guys looking for the best online video downloader? In case your answer is yes, then VideoBuddy for PC is the best solution for you. The coolest feature is that this app can help you guys to save more videos on your device. When you install this app on your smartphone then you can search for the video you want to download. Let’s learn more about this app.
VideoBuddy for PC
VideoBuddy for PC is actually one of the most popular Android applications to watch movies, series, & as well as videos in India. Actually, in India, millions of people use it. You guys can also watch the most recent Trending Movies, Music Videos, & as well as Shows on Video buddy. This app is typically compatible with Android devices, however, it works on other platforms.
Aside from streaming or downloading videos, the VideoBuddy app also enables the user in order to earn money via various methods. Once you guys sign up, you can start earning V-Coin. You can also make money online every day by referring friends, watching videos, and finishing simple tasks.
This app has an AdBlocker to block all unwanted popups & advertisements on the sites to provide seamless browsing. It also saves your time & mobile data as well.
It is too easy to share all the downloaded videos on all social media sites. And it can also be done within the VideoBuddy app itself.
The application has an inbuilt player to watch the videos both online & as well as offline. You guys can stream or download the videos from any website since there is no restriction for downloading.
How to Install VideoBuddy for PC
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Android Emulators in order to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks is even available for Mac too. Here we are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download & Install VideoBuddy for PC Windows Laptop. Now let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
A Quick Guide:
- Download Bluestacks from their official Site. Do not try downloading from any 3rd party as it contains spam.
- Install Bluestacks and let it download the additional data for the Game Engine.
- After that, the final installation stage will begin. Which might require you to disable the Windows defender sometimes interrupts the installation.
- Once that is over, enter a Google ID in Bluestacks to access the Play Store.
- Search for a VideoBuddy on the Play Store.
- Click Install and after the installation, enjoy using VideoBuddy For PC.
In case you encounter any problem while following the guide above. Here is a detailed guide that’ll cover all those problems.
- If you haven’t downloaded an emulator yet, here are the links you can follow to download:
- Game Loop
- You’ll get a small file that will only open the interface of the emulator. Then the emulator will automatically download the Game Engine. Which is necessary to run apps and games on it.
- Once the download is over, the final installation will begin. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it till the installation is over.
- After the installation, the emulator will ask for a Google ID. Provide one as it is necessary to open the Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for VideoBuddy
- Click on Install and once it is over, click on open and enjoy using VideoBuddy for PC.
Well, I hope you guys will like the post & also understand all the steps. In case you still have any issues and also questions related to this post, then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible