VPN private is actually one of the free renowned VPNs available for Android, iOS, & Personal Computer users. VPN Private has the ability to mask your IP address, offering you complete privacy as you guys are surfing online & permitting you guys to bypass any geographical restrictions. This VPN is so popular that the Google Play store has recorded a whopping over 5 million installs until now. Here is a detailed review of the VPN Private app & a tutorial on how you are able to get it on your PC.
VPN Private for PC
It is actually an application that permits you to secure/protect your privacy, encrypt your data, & modify your geolocation. The app is an Android mobile app that works without hitches on your PCs that use Android emulators in order to run Android applications.
Using the VPN Private application, you guys have an amazing tool that offers you unlimited VPN & unblock restricted sites. Also, hide your real IP address & visit restricted sites along with distinct secure networks. VPN Private also protects your data, bypass restricted websites, & as well to enjoy consistent speeds.
Features of VPN Private
- VPN Private is absolutely free to use along with fast proxy servers.
- Unlimited Bandwidth with no time limitation.
- It also works on WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE, & all other mobile phone networks.
- Pretty Straightforward & too Easy to use. VPN Private is a user-friendly application, connected with just one click.
- It includes Proxy Servers of Multiple locations as well as the USA.
How to Install VPN Private for PC
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Android Emulators in order to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks is even available for Mac too. Here we are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download & Install VPN Private for PC Windows Laptop. Now let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
A Quick Guide:
- Download Bluestacks from their official Site. Do not try downloading from any 3rd party as it contains spam.
- Install Bluestacks and let it download the additional data for the Game Engine.
- After that, the final installation stage will begin. Which might require you to disable the Windows defender sometimes interrupts the installation.
- Once that is over, enter a Google ID in Bluestacks to access the Play Store.
- Search for VPN Private on the Play Store.
- Click Install and after the installation, enjoy using VPN Private For PC.
In case you encounter any problem while following the guide above. Here is a detailed guide that’ll cover all those problems.
- If you haven’t downloaded an emulator yet, here are the links you can follow to download:
- Game Loop
- You’ll get a small file that will only open the interface of the emulator. Then the emulator will automatically download the Game Engine. Which is necessary to run apps and games on it.
- Once the download is over, the final installation will begin. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it till the installation is over.
- After the installation, the emulator will ask for a Google ID. Provide one as it is necessary to open the Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for VPN Private
- Click on Install and once it is over, click on open and enjoy using VPN Private for PC.
Well, I hope you like the Guide. If you have any issues or any queries related to this article then you can ask us in the comments section below.