Well, we will use an Android emulator to install XBrowser for PC. These Android Emulators simulate the Android environment in your laptop/desktop and it allows you to install & use apps that are available on the Play Store. Keep in mind that Bluestacks is the topmost Android emulator. That is available for you on the internet. Let’s look at the way in which we can use these emulators in order to install your favorite app, XBrowser on your PC, Windows, & Mac.
XBrowser for PC
It is a third-party search engine application for Android. It deserves to get viral just because it offers the full freedom in order to search all sorts of content that users actually want. Just because major search engines on the internet are restricted along with some strong rules & regulations. They do not permit access to those sites or applications which are blocked by private or government organizations. It offers you a platform to control all restrictions in a secure & safe environment.
This Browser is on the top of the list of Communication category applications on the Play Store. The XBrowser app got really good rating points and reviews. Recently Xbrowser for Windows has got over 10,000+ app installations & 4.0-star average user aggregate rating points.
Features of XBrowser
- Browsing via XBrowser is too fast. You are able to access, browse, & also search the web at high speed.
- Once it comes to browsers, therefore, security is the priority. This app assures that it remains safe & private.
- The best feature in this browser is the ad-blocking feature. XBrowser will block 80% of ads whilst browsing.
- It permits you to download your fav video & save them on cloud storage just like Google Drive, Dropbox
How to Install XBrowser for PC
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Android Emulators in order to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks is even available for Mac too. Here we are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download & Install XBrowser for PC Windows Laptop. Now let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
Also see: VPN Private for PC | Windows, and Mac
A Quick Guide:
- Download Bluestacks from their official Site. Do not try downloading from any 3rd party as it contains spam.
- Install Bluestacks and let it download the additional data for the Game Engine.
- After that, the final installation stage will begin. Which might require you to disable the Windows defender sometimes interrupts the installation.
- Once that is over, enter a Google ID in Bluestacks to access the Play Store.
- Search for XBrowser on the Play Store.
- Click Install and after the installation, enjoy using XBrowser For PC.
In case you encounter any problem while following the guide above. Here is a detailed guide that’ll cover all those problems.
- If you haven’t downloaded an emulator yet, here are the links you can follow to download:
- Game Loop
- You’ll get a small file that will only open the interface of the emulator. Then the emulator will automatically download the Game Engine. Which is necessary to run apps and games on it.
- Once the download is over, the final installation will begin. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it till the installation is over.
- After the installation, the emulator will ask for a Google ID. Provide one as it is necessary to open the Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for XBrowser
- Click on Install and once it is over, click on open and enjoy using XBrowser for PC.
Well, I hope you like the Guide. If you have any issues or any queries related to this article then you can ask us in the comments section below.