In case you guys are tired of the high-priced gushing help such as Netflix & Amazon prime then you guys certainly require a free app with every one of the highlights that an unusual app has. You TV Player for PC is the amazing formation of the Rulosoft organization it first made. You are able to stream thousands of TV shows, Movies & Anime arrangements directly on your Android smartphone without paying a penny for it. Along with the You TV player app you are able to have all the benefits that unusual assistance has. Now I am going to look at the Rulosoft You TV Player & reveal to you how to use it.
You TV Player for PC
It is the android application that offers you the possibility to peruse a thousand TV shows & movies directly on your Android Smartphone. You TV application is accessible for Android yet It will be used in Windows Personal Computer too just by using Bluestacks emulator.
- It provides you absolutely free access to television channels in most countries of the world, along with You TV Player. You guys are able to stream TV channels in Venezuela, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile or Spain & lots more.
- You are also able to filter TV channels by country, cities or you guys are able to further narrow your search down to towns.
- Since numerous TV stations are existing it becomes problematic just searching for your favorite movies from among hundreds however, along with You TV Player maintains a list of your favorite TV shows.
- Keep in mind that this application is compatible with AVI, 3GP, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV
How to Install You TV Player for PC
Well, Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Android Emulators in order to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks is even available for Mac too. Here we are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download & Install You TV Player for PC Windows Laptop. Now let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
A Quick Guide:
- Download Bluestacks from their official Site. Do not try downloading from any 3rd party as it contains spam.
- Install Bluestacks and let it download the additional data for the Game Engine.
- After that, the final installation stage will begin. Which might require you to disable the Windows defender sometimes interrupts the installation.
- Once that is over, enter a Google ID in Bluestacks to access the Play Store.
- Search for You TV Player on the Play Store.
- Click Install and after the installation, enjoy using You TV Player For PC.
In case you encounter any problem while following the guide above. Here is a detailed guide that’ll cover all those problems.
- If you haven’t downloaded an emulator yet, here are the links you can follow to download:
- Game Loop
- You’ll get a small file that will only open the interface of the emulator. Then the emulator will automatically download the Game Engine. Which is necessary to run apps and games on it.
- Once the download is over, the final installation will begin. If you see any notifications from the Windows Defender, disable it till the installation is over.
- After the installation, the emulator will ask for a Google ID. Provide one as it is necessary to open the Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and search for You TV Player
- Click on Install and once it is over, click on open and enjoy using You TV Player for PC.
Well, I hope you like the Guide. If you have any issues or any queries related to this article then you can ask us in the comments section below.